Bring your turntable up to speed
Upgrade to best possible turntable performance with convenient speed changeover through keypress!
A very useful accessory for many Pro-Ject turntables, that do not offer a built-in electronic speed change. The Speed Box S performs this change by the push of a button between 33 and 45 rpm!
This is SUPERB and an ideal upgrade for and 16v A.C. Project Turntable.
Does not work on newer DC powered turntables.
- Quartz-generated high precision electronic speed regulation with microprocessor control
- Sound improvement through motor running smoothness
- Clean power decoupled from mains interference
- Allows electronic speed change 33 & 45 rpm
- 78 rpm possible with optional accessory pulley
- Suitable for all turntables with 16 volt AC motor, up to 3 watt max. power consumption
- Metal case shields electronics from vibration and electromagnetic interference
- Small size allows installation close to record player
- DC power supply (< 1 watt standby power)
The quartz regulation and filter circuit gives a far better speed stability for smooth and undisturbed motor operation. 78 RPM can also be handled using an additional adapter pulley.
Check out the brochure for more information:
Pro-Ject Speed Box S