Boasting true sound quality to match its amazing looks!
2Xperience was developed from the now legendary Pro-Ject 2. This turntable looks and sounds stunning and with all the upgrades and extras in this package, its a very hard proposition to beat.
Shipped with the wonderful Ortofon 2m BLUE cartridge and up-spec a number of smaller performance enhancing parts (like the superior, fully adjustable milled aluminium feet).
- Pro-Ject 2Xperience SB Clear Perspex Lid included
- Upgraded 9cc Evolution 9" carbon-fibre tonearm
- Transparent acrylic plinth stands on Sorbothane-dampened aluminium cone feet
- Belt-drive system with manual speed adjustment
- Includes Ortofon 2M Blue cartridge & Vandenhal interconnects
- Quiet-running AC motor with external power supply
The motor is decoupled from the plinth to reduce vibration transmission
Resonance-optimised platter in sandwich construction
Low-tolerance chrome-plated stainless-steel axle runs on a Teflon bearing plate in a sintered bronze bearing housing
Gold-plated Phono input
The balanced and low-resonance design is a perfect combination of sandwich construction, acrylic chassis, MDF platter with vinyl mat and the Pro-Ject 9cc top class tone-arm made from carbon fibre.
Decoupled motor and conical feet with Sorbothane inlay are approved Pro-Ject features to eliminate unwanted vibrations. This results in a turntable with a refined, detailed and fluid sound.
For more information, check out the brochure:
Pro-Ject 2Xperience Acrylic Superpack