Pro-Ject MaiA Integrated Amplifier
Stereo integrated amplifier with 9 input options...
The original MaiA was a compact integrated amplifier with ultimate input flexibility, that avoids compromising the sound quality. It is offering all digital and analogue input options you can dream of combined with an amplifier stage, that delivers outstanding tube-like sound (Flying Mole modules) and a high-class 24bit/192kHz D/A converter stage. Now it is time to introduce our MaiA into our S2 product line with modern looks, a new all-aluminium case and improved board layout. The astonishing feature-set remains the same as before!
MaiA offers all digital and analogue input options you could hope for, combined with an amplifier stage that delivers outstanding audio, and a high-class 24-bit / 192kHz DAC stage. Despite the compact design, up to 9 source devices can be connected simultaneously.
The front-mounted headphone output, Bluetooth connectivity, and included remote control make this a superb and diverse component for home entertainment.
- High-quality phono MM + high output MC preamp
- 3 analogue line level inputs (2x RCA, 1x 3,5mm jack)
- XMOS asynchronous USB 24bit/192kHz input for computer audio
- Digital coax input (up to 24bit/192kHz)
- 2 Toslink inputs (up to 24bit/96kHz)
- Wireless Bluetooth streaming (aptX capable) input with dedicated antenna
Check out the brochure - Pro-Ject MaiA S2 Integrated Amplifier