Digital ... Analog ... or Both.
The MOON 350P is a high-performance differential preamplifier. Using circuitry derived from the Evolution Series, the 350P is a modular design that accepts optional plug-in modules: (i) a 24-bit/192kHz high-performance D/A converter with USB, optical (TosLink)and RCA (S/PDIF) inputs, and (ii) a configurable MC/MM Phono stage. The MOON 350P’s wide bandwidth and excellent dynamic range allows it to effortlessly reproduce high-resolution audio. A well organized and thorough rear panel allows for connectivity to virtually any audio component.
For the headphone enthusiast, the 350P is engineered with a discrete headphone amplifier stage, which allows it to effortlessly drive even the world’s finest headphones. An audiophile-grade product with a toroidal tranformer-based large power supply, military-spec passive and active components, and state-of-the-art surface-mount manufacturing techniques help make the MOON 350P the finest affordable MOON preamplifier to date.
Significant Design Features:
- Optional internal digital-to-analog converter circuit for use with a PC, digital music server or
external transport, etc
- Optional internal phono preamp circuit with adjustments for gain level as well as capacitance
and resistance loading
- 7 line-level inputs (4 Single-ended & 2 balanced) including one front-mounted 1/8” mini-jack
for personal media players
- Discrete headphone amplifier circuit with the output on 1.27cm TRS jack located on the front panel
- One single-ended input which functions as a “pass-through”, bypassing the gain stage to
accommodate a component such as a home-theater processor, whose own volume control
is used instead.
- An oversized power supply using 2 toroidal transformers in conjunction with 3 stages of DC
Also Available is the 350PDP
Extra features include 24-bit/192kHz DAC & MC/MM phono card.
350P (Pre-amp) $4,999.00
350DP (DAC and Pre-Amp) $5,999.00
For more information checkout the brochure: Moon 350P, (.pdf Format; 910Kb)