iFi Audio Micro iDSD DAC
There is nothing like the micro iDSD. It is literally, out of this world.
It is the only DAC in the world (at any price) to play True Native Octa-DSD512/PCM768/Double DXD. Its Perfect-Match means it can be fine-tuned to any headgear from IEMs all the way through to large headphones. Its 8v/4000mW output makes it one of the most powerful headamps to drive even the most hungry of headphones with ease.
iFi has forged an enviable reputation for being at the forefront of computer audio technology. The micro iDSD has just made another leap, an Octa-Leap to be precise. With its special Dual-Core Burr-Brown native DSD/PCM chipset at the heart, the micro iDSD is capable of True Native PCM768, Octa-Speed DSD512 and 2x DXD; it is simply out of this world.
The micro iDSD has 3 different power modes Eco, Normal and Turbo. Capable of 4000mW, 1000mW or 250mW, the micro iDSD is able to drive the full gamut of headphone and amplifiers alike. With iEMatch there to dial to suit any IEM, the micro iDSD has redefined the headphone amplifier class.
In the micro iDSD, for the first time in an iFi product, it features XBass and 3D Holographic for headphones and speakers. All these features are still executed in the analogue, not digital domain to preserve the original music format. Used along with the analogue volume control, the diminutive size of the micro iDSD belies its uncanny ability to drive virtually anything and everything!
And so much more….with the amazing Crowd-Design program, we are over the moon that you, the customer was central to the development of the micro iDSD. The micro iDSD is literally bursting with features – such as Direct/Pre-Amp, 3.5mm input, SPDIF Input/Output and much, much more. You will have to see it to believe it.
- DSD512/256/128/64, Octa/Quad/Double/Single-Speed DSD
- DXD (768/705.6/384/352.8kHz), Double/Single-Speed DXD
- PCM (768/705.6/384/352.8/192/176.4/96/88.2/48/44.1kHz)
- PCM - Bit-Perfect Processing/Minimum Phase/Standard
- DSD - Extreme/Extended/Standard Bandwidth
- DXD - Bit-Perfect Processing
- High-Speed Asynchronous USB 2.0 (32bit/768kHz) input
- SPDIF Coaxial/Optical inputs
- Audio input: 3.5mm
- SPDIF Coaxial output
- Audio output: 6.3mm
- RCA Line out (2V xed/2V-5V variable)
- Turbo (8.0V max/4,000 mW @ 16 Ohm)
- Normal (4.0V/1,000 mW @ 16 Ohm)
- Eco (2.0V/250mW@16 Ohm)
- Battery: Lithium-polymer 4800mAh
- Power System: USB BCP V1.2 compliant up to 1500mA charging current
- Power (max): < 2W idle, 4W max
Check out some great reviews - Hi-fi+ / Androidguys Review / Headmania Review / Mono and Stereo Review
For further information, see the manual here