The Elan D12, with 12 channels of high power and clean digital sound, is designed to perform indefinitely in a custom install environment. It produces exceptionally clean and vivid sound throughout six stereo zones, 12 mono zones, or any combination of the two.
This amplifier integrates seamlessly with the Elan g! range for a simple and hassle free user experience. Not to mention the aesthetically pleasing and simple design of the Elan g! interface, those who like the iPhone interface will absolutely love the Elan g! interface.
With "true power ratings" of 75WPC @ 8 Ohms & 100WPC @ 4 Ohms the D12 is the ideal power amplifier for a reasonably complicated custom installation, or where more power is required.
The Elan D12 has fault, thermal and impedance monitoring on each channel so specific problems are easy to diagnose and sort out.
With a huge variety of configuration options and relatively simple set up, the D12 is well suited to a wide variety of custom installations.
- Designed, built and tested for outstanding reliability and sound
- Class D Digital Technology w / 8X oversampling & 48-bit signal processing
- True power ratings of 75WPC @ 8 Ohms & 100WPC @ 4 Ohms
- Low heat / high efficiency
- Patent-pending ACE™ Automatic Clip Eliminator
- Fault, thermal and impedance load monitoring for each channel
- Blue graphical LCD for setup, monitoring & diagnostics
- Intuitive front panel button setup
- “Lockout” feature fixes settings
- Programmable “scenes”
- Multiple input and Bus options
- Buffered loop outputs for each channel
- USB port allows for easy download from
- ELAN configuration software
- VIA!Net jack for control & monitoring
- Rack-mount ears (incl.)