B100 Integrated Amplifier
The Bryston B100 is a state-of-the-art analog integrated stereo amplifier which utilizes ‘software’ control. The software allows us to provide many more features and functions while still adhering to traditional fully discrete analog circuits throughout the amplifier circuit path.
• All signal circuitry is fully discrete to avoid the compromises, phase shift and nonlinearities inherent in IC’s.
• Two completely separate and independent custom toroidal power supplies are employed to prevent any possibility of channel to channel crosstalk or interference.
• Our unique ultra-linear input buffer results in a substantial reduction in noise floor and distortion.
• Gold plated five-way speaker binding posts and gold plated RCA input and output connectors provide long-term trouble-free connections.
• Headphone output on the front panel allows for monitoring and private listening.
• Full function remote control (optional).
• High current reserves for lightning-fast response.
• Programmable Pass-through feature.
- 8x RCA Single Ended Pairs
- 2x RCA Single Ended Pairs (Record Out, Preamp Out), Speaker Terminals, ¼” Headphone Jack
- RS-232 (DB9), AUX IR
- 100W into 8 Ohms (180W into 4 Ohms)
- Over 44,000 MFD of filter capacitance per channel
- Gold plated switch, contacts, and connectors
- Pre-out/main in connectors
- Convection cooled and housed in a fully aluminum chassis
- RS-232 serial data port for remote control via Crestron, AMX or similar control systems
More information is available in the brochure: B100 Brochure
Please note the B100 is available in black only.