Anthem PVA 2 Stereo Power Amplifier
Unlocking the incredible sound sculptures, special effects and dynamics of today’s home theater and multichannel music recordings is no small feat, at least for the average amplifier. But then, Anthem’s PVA 2, PVA 5 and PVA 7 amplifiers are anything but average. They are amazing at home delivering all of the thundering impact and excitement of a surround sound movie experience as they are imparting the subtle nuances of a multichannel music performance.
PVA Series amplifiers feature Anthme's ALM circuitry which protects sensitive output devices by constantly monitoring temperature, current and voltage to ensure optimum long-term performance. ALM is totally non-invasive, it is not in the signal path and only engages in the most extreme circumstances to protect the amplifier from damage by maintaining the safe operating area of the output devices.
The Anthem PVA 2 is a expertly-built, performance amplifier. It possesses solid bass performance that is rare for a product in this price range. A lot of Paradigm's higher end technology has trickled down to this range and it is evident. Try out the Defiance series in store today!
- 105 Watts per Channel to 2 channels
- 125 Watts 1 channel driven
Exemplary Circuit Design
Expert Craftsmanship & Superior Quality Control
122 Db Signal-to-noise Ratio
Advanced Load Monitoring (ALM)
- Headroom: 1.25 db (8 Ω); 2.13 db (4 Ω)
- Power Bandwidth: 10 Hz - 80 kHz (125 W @ 8 Ω)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz (-0.20 db); 5 Hz - 100 kHz (-2.5 db)
- THD + N: <0.002% @ 1 kHz; <0.03% @ 20 kHz (100 W into 8 Ω)
- Input Sensitivity: 1.12 VRMS for 125 W into 8 Ω
- Input Impedance: 10 kΩ
- Damping Factor: 200 @ 1 kHz (ref. 8 Ω)
- S/N Ratio: 122db, A-weighted (ref. 125 W)
- Dimensions: (H x W x D): 14.9 x 43.8 x 28 cm
- Weight: 11.8 kg
Check out the brochure for more information - Anthem PVA Series Brochure, (.pdf Format; 1050Kb)