Stunning Realism, Immersive Sound
The AV40 is a high-performance audio/visual processor that delivers stunning realism for the ultimate home cinema experience. With an impressive 16-channels of surround sound processing and featuring all the latest CODECs from Dolby, DTS, Auro-3D and IMAX Enhanced, the AV40 exemplifies sound quality and engineering excellence.
The AV40 boasts XLR balanced outputs for every channel to deliver the highest quality analogue connection to power amplifiers.
Audiophile listening experiences are optimised with full 16-channel Dirac calibration on board as well as simple streaming with a mobile device using the native app of choice via Apple AirPlay2 or Google Chromecast.
Dirac Live® Bass Control is available at an additional cost via the Dirac website: https://www.dirac.com/online-store/
Dirac Live® Bass Control aggregates measurement and location data from each subwoofer as well as the main speakers to determine how a system’s bass is distributed throughout the room.
- 9.1.6 Channel Theatre Processor
- Dolby Atmos, IMAX Enhanced, Auro-3D & DTS:X 9.1.6 decoding
- 4K (UHD) HDMI2.0b with HDCP2.2
- 7 HDMI inputs, 3 HDMI outputs, eARC compatible
- Dirac Live® for Arcam room correction
- ESS 9026PRO audiophile DAC
- 16 channel pro-grade XLR outputs
- 16 channel single-ended RCA outputs
- Pairs with PA240, PA720, and PA410 power amplifiers
- Wifi / Ethernet, RS232 and IR control
- Google Cast/UPnP capability for streaming audio
- Roon Ready
- Free MusicLife iOS UPnP and control app
- Weight: 13.9kg
Check out the brochure for more information - Arcam AV40 Amplifier Brochure