Rotel RB-1581 Mono Block Amplifier
The RB-1581 is the ultimate in Class AB power amplification, delivering a massive 500 watts of output into 8 ohms. This mono block amplifier powers even the most demanding speakers yet accurately reproduces the details of your audio.
Everything about the RB-1581 amplifier speaks of performance including the 4mm extruded aluminum top and side covers. The elegance of the industrial design, globally sourced sonic electronic components, Rotel signature DNA musical reproduction and factory built precision make this amplifier product to wear the Rotel brand.
The RB-1581 is ideal for both 2 channel stereo applications as well as multi-channel installation in custom home theaters. Power, performance, precision.
- 1 x 500 watt stereo power amplifier
- Class A/B
- 4 Ohms minimum
- Balanced XLR and single-ended RCA inputs
- Rear panel mounted mechanical input selection switch
- Rotel Balanced Design concept in PCB circuit layout
- Custom designed & Rotel factory build oversized toroidal transformer
- High efficiency slit foil capacitors in power supply
- Discrete power transistors
- 2 sets of 5 way speaker binding posts for bi-amplification
- Detachable IEC power cord
- Selectable 12 volt trigger with daisy chain output
- Dimensions: W 431mm x H 144mm x D 407mm
For further information, see the manual here.
Black version is held in stock in NZ (silver version is indent only).