Yamaha A-S2200 Integrated Amplifier
Please Note: The Silver/Black and Black version is Indent Only. Please give us some lead time as we need to order this product from Australia.
*Come with a 5-year warranty for original purchaser*
A performance fit for the global stage and inheriting many features from its big brother, the A-S2200 delivers an authentic, powerful yet somehow elegant and emotional Hi-Fi sound. Absolute musicality from a luxuriously beautiful instrument. Conveying the emotional story of artists can only truly be achieved with an intimate understanding of how music is created. This understanding is embedded in Yamaha’s DNA, developed particularly through working with artists to help them create music. It’s this understanding that enables Yamaha to truly convey all the emotion ingrained in the music to the listener.
- 5-year Warranty
- Fully balanced circuit design from input to speaker out
- Large toroidal power transformer with enormous energy delivering an authentic Hi-Fi sound
- Gorgeous level meters convey dynamics and music pulse with a nod to the nostalgic Hi-Fi era
- Thick wires for ground connection contribute to low impedance design for a wide and open sound stage
- Mechanical ground concept maximises rigidity for expressive and rhythmic bass
Toroidal power transformers, renowned for their superior performance in Hi-Fi components has been appointed to power the A-S2200. Its ability to maintain energy when compared to substitutes aids the A-S2200 in delivering all the emotional energy of the artist infused in the music.
Gorgeous Level Meters
The level meters are both a nod to the nostalgic era of Hi-Fi while simultaneously demonstrating the importance of pure Hi-Fi for today’s discerning enthusiast. Visually presenting the dynamics and pulse of the music, the level meters imbue a warm feeling through their softly illuminated LEDs.
Thick Wires for Ground Connection
A naturally open sound stage is achieved through a culmination of design and component selection. Thick wires for ground connection were purposely selected, adding to the overall low impedance amplifier design, producing a wide and open sound stage for the listener. Consequently, the components disappear, leaving the artist in their place.
Mechanical Ground Concept
The Mechanical Ground Concept adopted in the A-S2200 maximises rigidity and reduces any unwanted vibration, achieving expressive and rhythmic bass. Further rigidity is achieved with the large power transformer, block capacitors and heat sink directly bolted to the chassis while the feet, with bolts directly welded to the main chassis, provide further reinforcement for absolute rigidity.
- Rated Output Power: [20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.07% THD] 90 W ＋ 90 W (8 ohms), 150 W ＋ 150 W (4 ohms)
- High Dynamic Power/Channel (8/6/4/2 ohms): 105/135/190/220 W
- Damping Factor: ≧ 250 (1 kHz, 8 ohms)
- Frequency Response: +0 / -3 dB (5 Hz-100 kHz) , ＋0 / -0.3 dB (20 Hz-20 kHz)
- RIAA Equalisation Deviation:＋/-0.5 dB (PHONO (MM/MC))
- Total Harmonic Distortion (20Hz to 20kHz):
- Phono MC → Line 2 Out: 0.02 % (1.2 Vrms)
- Phono → Line 2 Out: 0.005 % (1.2 Vrms
- CD, etc./Bal → Sp Out: 0.035 % (50 W/8 ohms）
- Signal to Noise Ratio:
- Phono MC: 90 db
- Phono MM: 96 dB
- CD, etc.: 110 dB, Bal: 114 dB
- Input Sensitivity [1 kHz, 100 W/8 ohms]:
- Phono MC: 150 uVrms/50 ohms
- Phono MM: 3.5 mVrms/47 kohms
- CD, etc.: 200 mVrms/47 kohms
- Main In: 1 Vrms/47 kohms, BAL: 200 mVrms/100 kohms
- Transformer: 625VA (Toroidal)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 43.5 x 15.56 x 46.36cm
- Weight: 22.68kg
Click here for more information - Yamaha A-S2200 Brochure
Check out our first look unboxing video