- Expected in June -
The RA-1572MKII has been engineered from Rotel’s award winning RA-1572 integrated amplifier with critical circuits and component upgrades including a Texas Instruments 32-bit/384kHz DAC supporting PC-USB 32-bit/384kHz PCM and MQA rendering and decoding. Over 33 component changes in acoustic capacitors, filter capacitors and the power supply render audio with a wider, deeper soundstage and improved accuracy and positioning.
The Moving Magnet Phono Stage, XLR Balanced, Coax, Optical, RCA, front iPod USB and aptXTM and AAC Wireless Streaming Bluetooth input connections ensure support of all popular sources. The RA-1572MKII’s PC-USB connection is certified Roon Tested ensuring effortless interface with Roon’s software.
- 2 x 200 Watts of robust Class AB power, 4 Ohms
- Moving Magnet Phono input for turntable connection
- Wireless aptX™ and AAC Bluetooth
- Texas Instruments premium 32-bit/384kHz Digital to Analog Converter
- Supports MQA and MQA Studio
- Certified Roon Tested
The RA-1572MKII Integrated Amplifier is an essential component for music lovers leveraging the best of Rotel’s analog and digital technologies bringing music to life with exceptional fidelity. The role of an integrated amplifier continues to evolve with the RA-1572MKII optimized in every aspect including the power amplifier delivering 120 Watts of robust Class AB output into 8 ohms, audio circuit design innovations, premium audiophile Digital to Analog Converter and a full complement of source inputs.
As typical of Rotel amplifiers, the RA-1572MKII utilizes an in-house manufactured oversized toroidal transformer. The toroidal transformer’s shape helps prevent stray radiation patterns from corrupting audio signals as they pass through adjacent circuits. The transformer feeds a bank of 4 low ESR, high efficiency, T-Network slit-foil storage capacitors for deep, controlled bass energy.
The RA-1572MKII support digital sources utilizing a Texas Instruments 32-bit/384kHz DAC with critically tuned output filter circuits rendering even the most subtle detail. The preamplifier circuits and linear amplifier gain stages have been custom engineered ensuring natural detail, agility and an immersive soundstage. Analog, digital, PC-USB supporting MQA, aptX™ and AAC wireless Bluetooth streaming, XLR Balanced and Moving Magnet Phono stage inputs ensures connection to your favorite sources.
The RA-1572MKII is certified Roon Tested delivering the best experience using Roon software so you can just enjoy the music.
The front panel includes a status display, source and volume controls, Speaker A-B selection for Zone 2, and 3.5mm headphone jack. Ethernet and RS232 connections allow seamless integration with control systems and software updates.
- Maximum Power Output: 200 watts/ch (4 ohms)
- Continuous Power Output: 120 watts/ch (8 ohms)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.018%
- Intermodulation Distortion (60 Hz : 7k Hz, 4:1): < 0.03%
- Frequency Response
- Phono Input: 20 Hz - 20k Hz (0 ± 0.5 dB)
- Line Level Inputs: 10 Hz - 100k Hz (0 ± 0.5 dB)
- Damping Factor (20 Hz - 20k Hz, 8 ohms): 300
- Input Sensitivity / Impedance:
- Phono Input: 2.1 mV / 47k ohms
- Line Level Inputs (RCA): 270 mV / 100k ohms
- Line Level Inputs (XLR): 440 mV / 100k ohms
- Input Overload
- Phono Input: 32 mV
- Line Level Inputs: 4 V
- Preamp Output / Impedance: 1.5 V / 470 Ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio (IHF “A” weighting):
- Phono Input: 90 dB
- Line Level Inputs: 100dB
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 90k Hz (0 ± 2.0 dB, Max)
- Signal to Noise Ratio (IHF “A” weighted): 100 dB
- Input Sensitivity/Impedance: 0 dBfs / 75 Ohms
- Preamplifier Output Level: 1.42 V (at - 20 dB)
- Coaxial/Optical Digital Signals: SPDIF LPCM (up to 24-bit / 192k Hz )
- USB Audio Class 1.0 (up to 24-bit / 96k Hz )
- USB Audio Class 2.0 (up to 32-bit / 384k Hz )**Driver installation required
- MQA and MQA Studio (up to 24-bit / 384k Hz )
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 431 x 144 x 358 mm
- Weight (net): 13.63 Kg
Check out the brochure - Rotel RA1572MKII Amplifier Brochure