- Expected in June -
The A14MKII flagship Integrated Amplifier in the Rotel 14 Series family of products delivers 80 Watts of Class AB amplification into 8 ohm speakers powered by Rotel’s in-house manufactured toroidal transformer.
This integrated amplifier supports your favorite sources including analog, digital, PC-USB with MQA, high-quality aptXTM and AAC Bluetooth streaming and a Moving Magnet Phono Stage.
Digital to Analog conversion utilizes a premium Texas Instruments 32-bit/384kHz DAC with custom tuning of all critical audio components delivering a fuller, richer and more balanced audio performance. The high efficiency power supply includes slit-foil low ESR capacitors improving the sound stage and positioning.
- 2 x 150 Watts of robust Class AB power, 4 Ohms
- Moving Magnet Phono input for turntable connection
- Wireless aptX™ and AAC Bluetooth
- Texas Instruments premium 32-bit/384kHz Digital to Analog Converter
- Supports MQA and MQA Studio
- Certified Roon Tested
Tone controls provide treble and bass adjustments in 1dB steps up to +/- 10dB personalizing your experience for all music genres, moods and settings with a BYPASS mode eliminating unwanted noise and distortion. The A14MKII supports your favorite sources including analog, digital, PC-USB with MQA, high-quality wireless aptX™ and AAC Bluetooth streaming and even a Moving Magnet Phono stage for vinyl fans.
The A14MKII is certified Roon Tested delivering the best experience using Roon software so you can just enjoy the music. Control system integration is available utilizing Ethernet, RS232, 12V-Trigger and remote IR connections.
Dual 5-way speaker binding posts allow Zone 2 installations with relay-controlled selection of the A-B speaker outputs. The front panel graphic display includes a large volume indication and audio stream information.
The A14MKII is comfortable in any setting delivering countless hours of audio entertainment.
- Maximum Power Output: 150 watts/ch (4 ohms)
- Continuous Power Output: 80 watts/ch (8 ohms)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.018%
- Intermodulation Distortion (60 Hz : 7k Hz, 4:1): < 0.03%
- Frequency Response
- Phono Input: 20 Hz - 20k Hz (0 ± 0.5 dB)
- Line Level Inputs: 10 Hz - 100k Hz (0 ± 0.5 dB)
- Damping Factor (20 Hz - 20k Hz, 8 ohms): 220
- Input Sensitivity / Impedance:
- Phono Input: 3.4 mV / 47k Ohms
- Line Level Inputs: 230 mV / 24k Ohms
- Input Overload
- Phono Input: 50 mV
- Line Level Inputs: 4 V
- Preamp Output / Impedance: 1.2 V / 470 Ohms
- Tone Controls - Bass / Treble: ± 10 dB at 100 Hz / 10k Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio (“A” weighting):
- Phono Input:90 dB
- Line Level Inputs: 100dB
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 90k Hz (0 ± 2.0 dB, Max)
- Signal to Noise Ratio (IHF “A” weighted): 103 dB
- Input Sensitivity/Impedance: 0 dBfs / 75 Ohms
- Preamplifier Output Level: 1.4 V (at - 20 dB)
- Digital Inputs: SPDIF LPCM (up to 24-bit / 192k Hz)
- USB Audio Class 1.0 (up to 24-bit / 96k Hz )
- USB Audio Class 2.0 (up to 32-bit / 384k Hz )**Driver installation required
- MQA and MQA Studio (up to 24-bit / 384k Hz )
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 430 x 93 x 345 mm
- Weight (net): 8.94 Kg
Check out the brochure - Rotel A14 MKII Integrated Amplifier