The A8A is Yamaha's most innovative model yet. This AV receiver incorporates cutting-edge components and technology for home cinema unlike anything you’ve ever experienced. Lose yourself in room-filling sound and crystal clear picture.
The A8A incorporates the CX/MX-A5200's concept, architecture, and materials for elevated performance. Double bottom plate ensures stability for unnecessary vibrations, while the thick copper foil for the circuit board achieves lower impedance. This AV receiver also comes equipped with a customized capacitor and 11ch capability.
High-Quality Digital Components
Qualcomm® QCS407 takes your AV receiver’s audio performance to the next level with support for Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X®. Dual SABRE ES9026 PROs minimize noise to make even the most delicate sounds rich and provides superior signal-to-noise ratio and high dynamic range for professional quality audio.
Analyses the scene of the entertainment content and optimizes the surround effect of distinct sound elements such as background music, dialogue, and sound effects. It’s like having a professional sound engineer tune the sound according to the scene. 64-bit processing with Qualcomm® QCS407.
Bring your entertainment experience to the next level with immersive audio that accurately reproduces 3D sound with superior effect across any content. Gain entry into a world where every breath-taking moment is not only heard but also felt.
Enables a higher resolution and refresh rate, giving you a smoother and more realistic viewing experience.
Provides deeper contrast and more realistic images that stay true to the creators' intent.
Gaming-dedicated Functions (ALLM,VRR,QMS,QFT)*
Ensures seamless motion and transitions to enhance your performance.
HDMI Multiple Input with latest Technology*
Multiple HDMI input will equally support the latest HDMI technology to allow next-gen gaming consoles to be connected at the same time.
*These functions are available via firmware update.
YPAO™-R.S.C. with multi-point measurement and precision EQ
Calibrates sound to your room by analyzing room acoustics and measuring speaker characteristics. This feature also optimizes sound parameters for maximum performance from SURROUND:AI™, Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X®.
Compatible with Wireless Rear Speaker
Gives you the freedom to arrange your rear speakers wirelessly to suit your home décor by adding Yamaha wireless speaker MusicCast 20 or MusicCast 50.
Dynamic and Compelling Design
Classic Yamaha craftsmanship meets cutting-edge design. Every piece has been carefully crafted to ensure this AV receiver looks and sounds perfect in your home.
- 11.2 channel powerful surround sound with Zone2/3/4
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, AirPlay 2, Spotify Connect and MusicCast multi-room audio
- AURO-3D via FW update
- Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X® with CINEMA DSP HD3
- SURROUND:AI automatically optimizes the surround effect in real time
- HDMI™ 7 in/3 out, 8K60Hz, 4K120Hz, HDR10+ via FW update
- Dedicated gaming function(ALLM,VRR,QMS,QFT) via FW update
- Dual ESS SABRE ES9026PRO Ultra DAC for the ultimate high performance conversion
- YPAO™-R.S.C. with 3D, multi-point measurement, precision EQ and low frequency mode
- Voice control with Alexa and Google Assistant devices. *Availability varies by region
- Amplifier: Channel: 11.2
- DAC: 384 kHz / 32-bit ESS Hyperstream DAC ES9026PRO x2
- Rated Power (8 ohms, 20hz-20kHz, 0.06 THD): 150W
- MusicCast Surround: Yes
- HDMI Input/Output: 7 / 3
- HDMI Pass-through: 8K60AB, 4K120AB (via future update)
- USB Input: Yes
- Network Port: Yes
- Wi-Fi Yes (2.4 / 5 GHz)
- AirPlay 2: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes (SBC / AAC)
- Front AV Input USB
- Digital Audio (Input/Output): Optical 3 / 0
- Digital Audio (Input/Output): Coaxial 2 / 0
- Analog Audio (Input/Output): 5 (Exc. Phono) / 0
- Phono Input: Yes
- XLR Terminal: Yes
- Component Video (Input/Output): 1 / 0
- Composite Video (Input/Output): 2 / 0
- Preout: 11.2-ch
- Headphone Output 1
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 435 x 192 x 477 mm
- Weight: 21.4 kg
Check out the brochure for more information - Yamaha RX-A8A Amplifier Brochure