Analyses the scene of the contents and optimizes the surround effect of distinct sound elements such as background music, dialogue, and sound effects. It’s like having a professional sound engineer tune the sound according to the scene. 64-bit processing with Qualcomm® QCS407.
Crafted for Clarity
The newly designed Anti Resonance Technology (A.R.T.), H-shaped Cross Frame and mechanical structure are a rock-solid defense against internal and external vibrations that affect the sound. Experience crystal clear sound that moves you, all while your AV receiver stays perfectly still.
High-Quality Digital Components
Qualcomm® QCS407 takes your AV receiver’s audio performance to the next level with support for Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X®. SABRE ES9026 PROs minimize noise to make even the most delicate sounds rich, while SABRE ES9007S Premier Audio DAC provides superior signal-to-noise ratio and high dynamic range for professional quality audio.
Bring your entertainment experience to the next level with immersive audio that accurately reproduces 3D sound with superior effect across any content. Gain entry into a world where every breath-taking moment is not only heard but also felt.
*This function is available via firmware update.
Enables a higher resolution and refresh rate, giving you a smoother and more realistic viewing experience.
Explore the power of multi-room audio, access your sources and streaming devices, and control your AV receiver, all through your smartphone.
YPAO™-R.S.C. with multi-point measurement and precision EQ
Calibrates sound to your room by analyzing room acoustics and measuring speaker characteristics. This feature also optimizes sound parameters for maximum performance from SURROUND:AI™, Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X®.
Compatible with Wireless Rear Speaker
Gives you the freedom to arrange your rear speakers wirelessly to suit your home décor by adding Yamaha wireless speaker MusicCast 20 or MusicCast 50.
Dynamic and Compelling Design
Classic Yamaha craftsmanship meets cutting-edge design. Every piece has been carefully crafted to ensure this AV receiver looks and sounds perfect in your home.
- 9.2 channel (with 11.2 channel processing) powerful surround sound with Zone2/3/4
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, AirPlay 2, Spotify Connect and MusicCast multi-room audio
- AURO-3D via FW update
- Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X® with CINEMA DSP HD3
- SURROUND:AI automatically optimises the surround effect in real time
- HDMI™ 7 in/3 out, 8K/60Hz, 4K/120Hz, HDR10+ via FW update
- Dedicated gaming function(ALLM,VRR,QMS,QFT) via FW update
- ESS SABRE ES9026PRO Ultra DAC plus ES9007S DAC for high performance conversion
- YPAO™-R.S.C. with 3D, multi-point measurement, precision EQ and low frequency mode
- Voice control with Alexa and Google Assistant devices. *Availability varies by region
- Amplifier: Channel: 9.2
- DAC: 384 kHz / 32-bit ESS Hyperstream DAC
- Rated Power (8 ohms, 20hz-20kHz, 0.06 THD): 150W
- MusicCast Surround: Yes
- HDMI Input/Output: 7 / 3
- HDMI Pass-through: 8K60AB, 4K120AB (via future update)
- HDMI CEC: Yes
- USB Input: Yes
- Network Port: Yes
- Wi-Fi Yes (2.4 / 5 GHz)
- AirPlay 2: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes (SBC / AAC)
- Front AV Input USB
- Digital Audio (Input/Output): Optical 3 / 0
- Digital Audio (Input/Output): Coaxial 2 / 0
- Analog Audio (Input/Output): 5 (Exc. Phono) / 0
- Phono Input: Yes
- XLR Terminal: Yes
- Component Video (Input/Output): 1 / 0
- Composite Video (Input/Output): 2 / 0
- Preout: 11.2-ch
- Headphone Output 1
- Standby Power Consumption (IR only) < 0.4W
- Auto Power Standby Yes
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 435 x 192 x 442 mm
- Weight: 20.3kg
Check out the brochure for more information - Yamaha RX-A6a amplifier Brochure
Check out our unboxing video!