Anthem MRX 1140 AV Receiver
Anthem’s MRX A/V Receivers are about maximizing performance for the money. Building on the feature set of their previous models, Anthem engineers have added the newest version of ARC Genesis, a redesigned and more accurate calibration microphone, Anthem Web User Interface, integrated streaming support, object-oriented audio codecs with support for up to 15.2 channels and the clean power delivery Anthem is known for with up to 140 watts per channel.
The MRX 540, 740 and 1140 are a great way to bring premium audio to any home theater or media room and come with the same technology. All you need to do is figure out how many channels you need! The MRX1140 preamp comes with 11 amplifier channels.
Seamlessly integrate your smart TV or projector with 7 HDMI inputs and 2 outputs, plus eARC. Ultra HD signals are passed through unaltered up to 18.2 Gbps with Dolby Vision, HDR and Hybrid Log Gamma support.
- 15.2 preamplifier and 11 amplifier channels
- 140W continuous power output per channel (8 Ohm)
- Internal power amplifiers freely assignable
- Toroidal power supply
- New generation digital amplifier
- An evolution of the award-winning MRX-1120
- Dolby Atmos, DTS: X, DTS Virtual: X
- Professional calibration system: ARC™ Anthem Genesis room correction
- Includes a redesigned and higher precision calibration microphone
- Next-Generation DSP Platform
- IP-based user interface via PC
- Premium DAC with 32 bit / 768 kHz (AKM AK4458VN)
- HDMI 2.0b eARC
- HDMI 2.1 (8K) available later via the upgradeable HDMI board
- Platform Agnostic Streaming (via AirPlay2, Google Chromecast, Bluetooth v4.2, Spotify Connect, and more)
- Maximum Output (<0.1% THD) 5.2 VRMS, 7.1VRMS
- Frequency Response 20Hz - 30KHz +/-0.2dB
- Frequency Response, Analog-Direct N/A
- THD+N (2 Vrms output) -100 dB
- S/N Ratio (2 Vrms output, IEC-A filter) 110 dB
- Preamplifier + Amplifier (1 W Output): SNR: 91 dB ch 1-5, 86dB others
- Channels 1-5, (Two Driven into 8 Ohms): 140 W
- Channels 1-5, (Two Driven into 6 Ohms): 170 W
- Remaining Channels, (Two Driven into 8 Ohms): 60 W
- Remaining Channels, (Two Driven into 6 Ohms): 75 W
- Dimensions (H x W x D):152.4 x 431.8 x 364 mm
- Weight: 15.2 Kg
Sound like you've never heard before
Feel the story’s full emotional impact, bringing your entertainment to life with an ultravivid picture, brighter highlights, and darker shadows.
Sound has never sounded this good. Feel a deeper connection to the stories and music you love with sound that moves all around you with breathtaking realism.
DTS:X is the next generation audio codec from DTS that leverages object-based audio to enable new audio experiences in immersion and interactivity.
IMAX ENHANCED is the only way to experience IMAX’s signature picture, sound and scale in the home, IMAX Enhanced combines digitally remastered 4K HDR content and DTS audio technologies with best-in-class consumer electronics products and streaming platforms.
Connectivity like never before
All AVM/MRX components support Apple AirPlay and AirPlay 2 which let the user stream content, plus songs stored on local networks, to any AirPlay-enabled device. AirPlay 2 adds support for multidevice play so you can hear your music throughout the home.
Google Chromecast, lets the user stream content from any Android device like a phone, tablet, or laptop to any AVM/MRX components. If you can listen to it on your phone, it can be Cast to your Anthem receiver or processor
All AVM/MRX components support Spotify Connect allowing you to turn your smartphone into a remote and allows you to play, pause, and stream content from Spotify.
All AVM/MRX components support Bluetooth to stream songs stored on devices like phones, tablets, and laptops.
All AVM/MRX components support Roon allowing you to connect, stream and manage your music collection. Roon tells your music what to do and where to do it.
Anthem Web Interface
Anthem Web User Interface is now built in to all MRX Receivers and AVM Processors. Using a phone, tablet or laptop, owners can easily access any function or setting and make changes on the fly. Power the main or second zone on and off, adjust volume, change audio modes or tweak channel trims for a perfect surround sound experience. Web UI can also be used to calibrate speaker delays and levels and configure network settings/control options. Source devices can be renamed, simplifying set up by enabling the elimination of unused inputs. Installers can import and export files to make remote management simple and convenient.
ARC Genesis is the newest software that works with many ARC enabled Anthem or Paradigm product. New features include support for both Mac and Windows; new target curve adjustment options including deep bass and high frequencies; improved algorithms and much more.
ARC Genesis is backwards compatible with many Anthem and Paradigm products that are ARC or PBK enabled. For a complete list, please visit AnthemARC.com. This third generation of Anthem Room Correction software represents a significant leap forward in room correction with the most comprehensive set of features yet. ARC Genesis transforms the audio performance of compatible speakers or electronics while retaining the unique character of any room. Proprietary Digital Signal Processing (DSP) software works in tandem with a calibrated microphone (provided with many ARC and PBK enabled products) to provide astonishing improvements to the sound you hear.
Check out the brochure for more information - Anthem MRX Series AV Receivers