It’s down to earth
If computer audio is your thing, then you know about digital signals and how annoying interference can be. Listening on a Mac? These aren’t earthed so produce a natural buzz and hum (I can hear mine now!) Using a laptop? Their earth adds distortion due to multiple cables.
No mean feat
Never fear, the iGalvanic3.0 is here. Galvanic isolation on USB3.0. It is for any computer system. Plug into any USB port via your DAC. Put simply, it ‘creates’ a new, interference free signal. No more noise, no more jitter. (And not an easy thing to do on USB3.0!)
One-stop USB solution
The iGalvanic3.0 is the one-stop USB audio enhancement solution for every computer audio lover. It uses audio-grade galvanic isolation, REclock/REgenerate/REBalance2 and a clean USB power supply.
Our iGalvanic3.0 breaks ground loops, avoids noise-coupling in applications that require hi-speed USB transfers and dramatically improves sonic performance. Perfect for audiophiles seeking maximum sound quality from their USB digital audio system.
- World's 1st Audiophile Grade Galvanic Isolation on USB3.0
- Ultra Audiophile Grade 0.5uV Super Quiet Power Supply
- USB3.0 Superspeed Transmission (5.0 Gbps)
- Highly Advanced Isolation Technology
- Native and Bit-Perfect with Minimal Latency
- Output Current: Up to 900 mA (on USB3.0 port WITH USB3.0 cable). Up to 500 mA (on USB2.0 port)
- Output Noise floor: 0.5 uV (0.0000005V) @ 500 mA load
- Ground Connection: ISO, RF, DC-RF
- USB Standards: USB 3.0 Super-speed 5.0 Gbps
- Power consumption: < 6 W (includes powered USB device)
- Electrical Safety Standard: BS 7671:2008 ELV
- Isolation Device max Voltage: 3000 Vrms Isolation Voltage per UL 1577
- Dimensions ( L x W x H): 93 x 67 x 28 mm
- Weight: 128 g
- Warranty period: 12 Months
Check out some great reviews - Head-Fi / HiFi Knights
For further information - iFi Audio Nano iGalvanic3.0 Isolator