Stable Power AC Voltage Regulator
The extreme AC demands encountered in the professional audio/video arena have required technological developments far in excess of typical home theatre/audiophile power products. In studios, live sound, and broadcast facilities, breakdown is unacceptable. Equipment failure or poor performance is costly. The same is true of today's home theatre.
Furman's solution based technology, extensive engineering expertise, and robust build quality have answered the challenge of today's corrupted power lines, and led to the creation of the SPR-16E i.
The SPR-16E i generates virtually no heat, and produces none of the mechanical noise typical in inferior AC voltage regulators. Its zero-crossing solid state technology provides virtually unlimited peak current delivery, avoiding the current limiting found in AC regulators that convert AC power into DC, then synthesizing an AC output signal.
- SMP provides the highest level of protection available
- Linear Filtering Technology highly reduces AC line noise for audiovisual clarity
- E.V.S. protects equipment from dangerous over-voltage conditions
- Provides an ultra-stable 230 VAC supply from low or high voltage sources
- Series Multi-Stage Protection featuring Extreme Voltage Shutdown
- Cool running, noise free technology allows placement in critical locations
- Detachable surge suppression module for telco and cable / satellite connectors
- 16 Amp RMS capacity
Find out more information about this product:
SPR-16 Datasheet / Furman Brochure