SmartSequencer AC Power Control
The new CN-3600 SE is one of the first products to feature Furman’s SmartSequencing technology, which allows large and complex A/V systems to be safely powered on and off with a simple press of a button or turn of a key.
SmartSequencing’s bidirectional communications between installed units enables a primary unit to control and sequence multiple secondary units, ensuring multizone electronic systems are powered safely and reliably from a single control point. Units can be connected via current loop at runs of more than 1,000 feet.
The CN-3600 SE offers robust control options, equipped with RS-232 ports and command sets for integration with control systems. An optional RS-232-to-Ethernet adaptor adds full IP-addressability to the unit, allowing it to be controlled, programmed, and monitored from a smart device or Web-enabled device via Telnet, direct HTTP connection, or Panamax/Furman’s BlueBOLT-hosted remote power and energy management platform.
- Series multi-stage protection provides defence against surges & spikes
- Linear filtration technology significantly reduces AC line noise
- Extreme voltage shutdown protects equipment from dangerous voltage conditions
- SmartSequencing allows bidirectional, safe sequenced power up/down operations
- Diagnostic lights provide valuable system information
- 16A maximum current capacity with incorporated 16A thermal circuit breaker
- Remote access - RS-232 compatibility & command set
- BlueBOLT provides remote access via the internet from anywhere in the world
- Contains eight IEC C13 outlets and one IEC C13 outlet
- Optional BlueBOLT RS232 to Ethernet Adapter
Find out more information about this product:
Furman CN-3600 SE