MusicCast Room Presets - Multi-Room even Easier!
Make MusicCast Even Easier
Yamaha's MusicCast app is already widely regarded as one of the best in the business. But that won't stop Yamaha from continually improving it!
Yamaha's most recent app update has made things even easier by adding "Room Presets".
Room presets are a one-button shortcut to get your system working in exactly the way you want. By simply saving your favourite settings, everyone can get their MusicCast System singing happily.
Room Presets are really easy to set up in just a couple button presses:
- Make sure your MusicCast App is up to date
- Group the rooms in the way you want the preset to work
- Set the Group up the way you usually use it - Select the input, volume level and sound mode
- Go back to the Main Room Menu
- Press and hold on the room you are using
- Select Save to Room Presets
- Press the room preset icon in the bottom right to easily access all of your presets
Ideas for presets:
- Turn on all areas to the Spotify input at preset volumes - Simple Party Mode
- Turn the radio on in the kitchen to your favourite channel
- Turn on and select the Blu-ray player in your TV room
- Select the TV input and the dialogue enhancer sound mode in the TV room
That's all! If you have any problems accessing the preset menu, make sure you check that you have room presets activated:
- Press the Settings cog
- Scroll down to App Settings
- Select "Show Room Presets Button"