Pro-Ject Essential III Turntable
Pro-Ject's Essential III turntable offers a variety of enhancements compared to its successful predecessor.
Some of these enhancements are: a diamond-cut aluminum drive pulley, a resonance-optimized MDF main platter, and a MDF chassis. The refined, high-precision platter bearing has significantly lower tolerances than the Essential II.
If that just sounds like a list of fancy words, take our word for it when we say the Essential III record player is a clear upgrade from the ever so popular Essential II.
Essential III is the audiophile entry turntable if you just want something nice for listening to vinyl. The setup is very simple, the included Phono RCA cable (a Connect it E), sounds far above its price range. Equipped with the high-quality pickup OM10 by the phonographic cartridge pioneer Ortofon, Essential III delivers lively, balanced, and highly involving sound that will delight every vinyl lover.
- Clear Perspex Lid included
- Belt drive with synchronous motor and silicone belt
- Diamond cut aluminium drive pulley
- Integrated DC-powered motor control minimises motor vibration and guarantees speed stability
- Low tolerance platter bearing with stainless steel spindle
- 8.6” aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
- Ortofon OM10 cartridge pre-mounted
- High-quality semi-balanced Connect it E phono interconnect with gold-plated RCA connectors included
- Special decoupling feet
- Dust cover included
Check out the brochure for more information - Project Essential III Turntable
Check out our first look unboxing video