Pro-Ject Debut RecordMaster
The best-buy turntable classic...
The new Debut RecordMaster has been designed to set new standards in this category for the coming decade – perfectly timed as analogue today is again a respected source, while the demand for good turntables with all speeds is growing fast!
It comes with improvements like an increase in platter size and weight to realize even smoother rotation, the overall sound quality is greatly improved. The approved belt drive design offers low noise AC motor with effective motor decoupling (utilising TPE), ultra precision frequency DC-driven AC gener-ator for ultimate speed stability.
Ultimate convenience is achieved, because of electronic speed change ("Speed Box") and the possibility of playing 78rpm. A simple exchange of stylus to OM78 (not included) and a drive belt turnover to larger diameter of pulley is required, that´s all!
Because Debut RecordMaster comes with pre-mounted cartridge and built-in phono preamplifier with USB output, connection to both line-level input of your hifi system and recording of vinyl to PC/Mac easily can be done simultaneously! Comes in Matte Walnut finish.
- Clear Perspex Lid included
- Precision belt drive with synchronous motor
- Electronic speed control with 33/45 rpm (78) speed change (acts as “Speed Box”)
- 8.6" aluminium tonearm
- Ortofon OM 10 cartridge fitted
- Steel platter weighing 1.3kg with a felt mat
- Built in MM phono preamplifier with USB out
- Simultaneous connection with amplifier & PC/Mac
Check out the brochure - Pro-Ject Debut RecordMaster Turntable