Pro-Ject 2Xperience SB Turntable
The 2Xperience SB is based on the 2Xperience belt-drive concept. The addition of precision motor control with electronic speed changing and a highend 9cc Evolution carbon-fibre tonearm means playback quality is vastly improved.
The heavy chassis is made from MDF using a non-resonant construction technique. The turntable platter is built with heavy, non-resonant materials in a precisely balanced sandwich configuration. A vinyl layer acts as the perfect turntable mat.
A screwable and light-weight record clamp eliminates unwanted record vibration and rumbling of the main platter bearing. The audio performance of the final product benefits from the resonance-free platter, avoiding the ringing effect of common metal and glass platters.
The staff here at The Listening Post are swooning over this turntable's wooden complexion! The polished Walnut and Palisander finishes will provide a touch of organic texture to any home.
- 9cc Evolution 9” carbon-fibre tonearm
- Electronic speed control with 33/45 rpm speed change
- MDF chassis with real wood satin finish
- Precision balanced sandwich-platter with vinyl mat
- Record clamp tightens record to platter
- Inverted tonearm bearings (ABEC 7 quality)
- Acrylic dust cover is included
Check out the brochure - Pro-Ject 2Xperience SB
This turntable does not include a cartridge.
Pro-Ject 2Xperience SB in Walnut
Pro-Ject 2Xperience SB in Palisander
Pro-Ject 2Xperience SB in Piano Black