Pro-Ject 1Xpression Carbon Classic
No other entry-level turntable concept is more audiophile. 1Xpression Carbon includes a totally new carbon tone-arm with spin-off EVO-technology. A new innovative gimbal design features a resonance damping counterweight, that allows best performance for any cartridge.
The approved belt drive design offers low noise AC motor with effective motor decoupling, ultra precision frequency DC-driven AC generator (like Speed Box) for ultimate speed stability. The complex main platter construction cannot be matched in this price range.
Advanced thermo plastic elastomers (TPE) are used in a sandwich construction with aluminium alloy for optimised resonance behaviour. Platter bearing axle is made from low tolerance chrome plated stainless steel running on Teflon bottom in a bronze bearing housing.
Turntable main plinth is from low resonance MDF, which effectivly is decoupled from structure-born noise by special absorber feet, that use TPE technology. As a special feature, this package comes with the outstanding 2M Silver cartridge, which features silver spools for ultimate fidelity.
Beside it's class-leading sound quality, this turntable convinces with classic elegance and four first-class finish options.
- Clear Perspex Lid included
- Fully manual turntable with adjustable dust cover
- 8.6" carbon tonearm with EVO Kardan rings
- Belt drive system with heavy steel sandwich TPE platter with felt & cork mats
- Sorbothane motor suspension for superior noise isolation
- Precision DC power supply for quieter, faster, more stable operation
- Resonance damping counterweight design
- Chassis-mounted gold-plated RCA outputs
- Special turntable feet for effective decoupling for massively reduced risk of acoustical feedback
- Available in Gloss Black, Mahogany & Olive
Check out the brochure for more information - Pro-Ject 1 Xpression Carbon Classic
This turntable does not include a cartridge.
Pro-Ject 1Xpression Carbon Classic in Gloss Black
Pro-Ject 1Xpression Carbon Classic in Olive
Pro-Ject 1Xpression Carbon Classic in Mahogany