MOON Neo 310LP Phono Preamplifier
Improving upon excellence...
The finest mid-priced phono preamplifier just got even better. The Neo 310LP elevates the performance of its highly acclaimed predecessor to another level.
Thanks to various emerging technologies, several design enhancements became available, opening up a window of opportunity to (i) upgrade the sonics of the original 310LP and (ii) reduce the noise floor of its onboard power supply. Consequently, this diminishes the need for an external power supply.
The result is an even quieter phono preamplifier which means you will experience a blacker background and even more lifelike musical reproduction. Combine this with all the MOON hallmarks: clean, powerful, fast extended bass an open midrange and airy extended high frequencies, mid-priced phono preamplifier performance has just taken a major leap forward.
To further these significant enhancements, the Neo 310LP is housed in a very stylish half width chassis. Within the confines of this chassis are numerous end-user adjustments for resistance loading, capacitance loading and gain level. Going one step further, you can even chose from two different equalization curves; either the RIAA curve or the IEC curve.
Rounding out this package are balanced outputs that allow you to take full advantage of connectivity to a balanced preamplifier or integrated for a significant improvement in noise floor, dynamics and midrange transparency.
- Large isolated power supply on a separate circuit with 2 stages of voltage regulation
- An extremely short signal path for a faster transient response
- Single-ended RCA and Balanced XLR outputs
- Can be driven with a compatible external power supply
- Power supply voltage regulation includes i²DCf (Independent Inductive DC Filtering)
- Power supply features custom MOON electrolytic capacitors
- 4-Layer printed circuit boards with pure copper tracings for a much shorter signal path
- Rigid chassis construction to minimize the effects of external vibrations
- Optimized selection of very high quality electronic components
- Low operating temperature for an ultra-long life expectancy
Add the MOON 320S external power supply to bring the 310LP's performance to the next level.
Check out the brochure - MOON Neo 310LP Brochure