Niles HDFXRP In Wall Speakers
If you want a home theatre system that sounds great yet you or your space doesn't want to 'crowd' your living spaces with bulky Hi-Fi equipment - then these speakers are for you.
They make a great sound, and feature optional 'sound direction dispersion' for optimisation when choosing to use these as side speakers or rears. The speaker woofers are made using injection molding for increased rigidity to reduce breakup and low frequency distortion, and many other features which make these speakers sound fantastic.
Our installers do fantastic jobs on installing these speakers seamlessly into almost any space in your house. So if you're considering this product feel free to give us a call!
- 5-1/4" Injection-molded TCC Woofers
- Long-throw Voice Coil/magnet Structure
- Dual 2-1/4" Injection-molded TCC Tweeters
- 1" Teteron Dome Tweeter Is Fluid Cooled
- Baffle-mounted Dipole/Bipole Switch Adjusts Surround Effects For Either Side Or Rear Placement
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 10W To 150W
- Frequency Response: 65Hz - 21kHz +/-3dB
- Depth behind wall 90mm
For more information checkout the brochure - HDFXRP, (.pdf Format; 368Kb)