DEVIALET Phantom Reactor 900
Want something smaller? Check out the slightly less powerful Phantom Reactor 600
This is Phantom Reactor, a new breed of wireless speaker. By stretching size and performance beyond reasonable limits, DEVIALET engineers have brought to life the only ultra-compact home sound system capable of delivering high fidelity and physical impact, whatever volume you listen at. Insanely powerful. Defiantly small. You won’t know what hit you.
Whether you’re used to Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, optical or analog, Phantom Reactor’s open architecture lets you have it your way. AirPlay®. UPnP. Spotify Connect. Get straight to the music you love.
Unreasonably compact for a system this powerful, Phantom Reactor fits in almost anywhere. Made for compulsive listening experiences, the new easy-to-carry Phantom features every available DEVIALET technology in under 3 liters. Sound that really moves? You bet.
ADH® Analog Digital Hybrid
SAM® Speaker Active Matching
HBI® Heart Bass Implosion
ACE Active Cospherical Engine
- High performance wireless speaker
- Amplification power: 900 watt
- 98dB volume / output
- 18Hz - 21Khz frequency range
- Zero distortion, zero saturation and zero background noise
- On-board Texas Instruments PCM1796 24-bit / 192 kHz DAC
- ARM Cortex-A9 MPCore 1.25 GHz dual-core processor with 512 MB of RAM
- Inputs: Optical, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, AirPlay, Spotify Connect
- Compatible with DEVIALET Spark control app for iOS, Mac, Android and Windows
- Supports online streaming services including Spotify, TIDAL, YouTube and Netflix
- Integrate with other Phantom speakers in a stereo or home theatre configuration
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 219 x 157 x 168 mm
- Weight: 4.3 kilograms
You can find more information in the spec sheet here - DEVIALET Phantom Reactor Wireless Speaker