Debut Reference DCR52 Centre Speaker
Building on the iconic status of ELAC’s Debut Series, a new Reference line emerges for ELAC's exclusive dealers. The Debut Reference brings significant acoustical and visual advancements. Designed to blend with traditional or contemporary styles. Debut Reference sounds as great as it looks!
The ELAC DCR52 centre channel speaker is a formidable match for the front-channel speakers in the new Debut Reference Series line. Building on the iconic status of ELAC’s Debut Series, this new Reference line from designer Andrew Jones brings significant acoustical and visual advancements.
Improved High Frequency Response
A newly developed waveguide combined with a more open grill design enhances upper high frequency response.
A new full perimeter brace that joins the top and the side panels significantly lessens cabinet vibrations, reducing cabinet coloration.
Cast Chassis Woofer
Our new cast chassis woofer provides improved stiffness for both strengthening the front baffle and minimizing chassis resonances.
Dual Flared Slot Port
Our new dual flared slot vent allows for lower noise and higher bass output for improved bass dynamics.
- Enclosure Type: 2-Way Bass Reflex
- Frequency Response: 55Hz – 35000Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 87db @ 2.83v/1m
- Crossover Frequency: 2200Hz
- Max Power Input: 120 Watts
- Tweeter: 1″ Cloth Dome
- Woofer: 2 x 5.25 Inch Aramid Fiber
- Cabinet: CARB2 Rated MDF
- Port: 2 x Dual Flared Slot Vent
- Binding Posts: 5-Way Metal
- Cabinet Finishes: White Baffle, Oak Cabinet or Black Baffle, Walnut Cabinet
- Accessories Included: Magnetic fabric grill
- Weight: 10.1 Kg Each
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 52.7 x 24.2 x 18.5 cm
Check out the brochure - ELAC Debut Reference Series Brochure