Niles CM8 MP In-Ceiling Speaker
Integrated woofer/baffle design delivers greater low frequency response by employing a 8" woofer where competitive models of the same outer size employ 6 1/2" woofers. The Polypropylene Cone is light, strong and well damped to provide "best In Class" bass response.
Butyl rubber surround damps resonance and provides exceptional durability 1" Fluid-cooled UltraSilk® Soft-dome tweeter provides for clear and detailed high frequency response.
Proprietary bridge-mounted tweeter-adjustment mechanism focuses the high frequency sound in any direction up to 20° without diffraction.
Magnetically attached, rust-resistant grille covers install quickly and provide a low profile look weather resistant construction reduces installation limitations and provides unique solutions in moist environments or outdoors under eaves.
- Frequency Response: 50Hz To 21kHz +/-3dB
- Impedance: 8 Ohm Nominal; 6 Ohm Minimum
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 10 To 140 Watts
- Frame Dimensions: 11 3/8" (28.9 Cm)
- Hole Cutout Dimensions: 9 3/4" (24.8 Cm)
- Depth Behind Ceiling (5/8" Drywall): 4 1/8" (10.5 Cm)
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 Lbs (2.9 Kg)
For more information checkout the brochure - CM8 MP, (.pdf Format; 795Kb)
Note: Pre-Construction Brackets available (NCB8C) $59.00