HD Anywhere XTND4K141TPC Splitter
Designed for the most modern home entertainment market requirements, the XTND 4K 1x4+1 is fully HDMI 2.0 compatible,
boasting 18G HDMI interfaces that support the latest 4K HDR video content as well as 1080p, and Dolby Atmos surround sound.
This is distributed over a single Cat6 cable to 4 display locations, up to 30m/60m away with no latency, providing PoE power to the receivers, plus 1 HDMI out for a local display or daisy-chaining with another XTND or HDMI device.
Tipping Point Compression (TPC) enables the transmission of premium UHD/4K 60Hz 4:4:4 content, including (HDR10) over a single Cat6 cable, with no human-perceivable difference in video quality. TPC only becomes active when the input signal data rate tips over HDBT 10.2G data limit, hence ‘tipping point’ TPC can handle all HDR formats, including Dolby Vision, retaining all original HDR Metadata and is compatible with all chroma subsampling and colour space options (4:4:4, 4:2:2, and 4:2:0).
- HDMI® 2.0 (a/b) HDCP 2.2 compliant
- 18Gbps data rate throughout (up to 30m)
- Supports all resolutions up to and inc. Ultra HD 4K 60 4:4:4
- Supports all current High Dynamic Range (HDR) formats.
- Supports all current audio formats up to Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X®
- HDMI loop port on hub
- All display receivers powered via PoE
Check out the brochure for more information - HD Anywhere XTND4K141TPC