HD Anywhere XTND2K150
Increase the range of your favourite Full HD 1080p HDMI source device, like Sky HD, Apple TV, or your Amazon Fire TV Stick, up to 150m. Watch and control your HDMI set top box on one TV up to 150m away, and on a second nearby TV by using the HDMI output.
XTND 2K (150m) is a 2K or 1080p-capable HDMI extender that uses single-wire technology to boost the range of a 1080p HDMI source device up to 150m over a single Cat 6 cable. It supports two-way IR, allowing you to control the set top box, access all its content like movies, shows, and guides, as normal at your TV... even if the set top box is located out of site.
The transmitter of the XTND 2K (150m) extender has a HDMI output port that allows you to watch your source device on a second display nearby by using a suitable HDMI lead if you wish. If you want to enjoy surround sound audio as opposed to audio simply from your TV speakers, XTND 2K 150 supports this.
XTND 2K 150 supports all audio formats from 2.0 channel stereo audio, 5.1 and 7.1 compressed audio formats as well as surround sound uncompressed (Dolby True HD, DTS Master Audio) and object-based formats inc. DTS:X and Dolby Atmos.
Both the transmitter and receiver requires 5V power supplies (included in box), or you have the option to power the display receiver by a USB to 5V power lead, providing TV model supports this functionality.
- Class-leading XTND (Extender) range
- HDCP 2.2 compatibility (needed for true Ultra 4K to work)
- Extremely cost-effective way to get Full-HD signals to another room
- Built-in splitter means less boxes, cables and power supplies
- Slim, light and includes mounting and IR gear
- Has audio extraction at the screen which is ideal for projectors, soundbars & multi-room audio applications
- Has 2 power supplies but assuming the port has enough output, can be powered by a USB adaptor from the TV (this is an issue with slim TVs being mounted so close to the wall)
- Stylish design and elegant functionality
How is the XTND 2K (150m) HDMI extender set up?
One TV is situated nearby to your HDMI source device / set top box and is connected to the XTND 2K transmitter using a HDMI cable. Your second TV can be located up to 150m away from the XTND 2K transmitter, and is connected to the XTND 2K receiver, also using a HDMI cable.
You connect the transmitter and the receiver together using a single Cat 6 cable. You can either run this Cat cabling yourself or choose to have it professionally installed.
Find out more in the brochure - here
Or check out other products with this comparison chart - HD Anywhere XTND Comparison, (.pdf Format; 1874Kb)