Fully Configurable Remote Control Keypad
SpeakerCraft has created the first keypad for the 21st century. This expandable system was designed from consultation with their installers, which is why functional flexibility is the key to this new system. For instance, keys can be configured in the field to either be source selectable or function keys. They are not preset at the factory.
The system is also designed to be expandable. You start with the Master Keypad, a single gang J-box unit. This unit can select sources, control component functions, repeat infrared, and turn systems on or off. You can then expand this Master unit to include a Numeric keypad and/or a Function keypad for control of source.
- Includes Built-In IR Receiver
- For Use with MZC System Controllers
- The Top 8 Buttons Can Be Programmed As Source Selection
- Includes a Variety of Buttons for Extreme Flexibility
- 7 of the 8 Top Buttons Can Be Programmed for Transport/function Buttons
- The Lower 4 Buttons Can Be Programmed for Almost Any Function
- Includes White, Bone, and Almond Inserts
This system not only incorporates the latest in power status management of source components, but also contains the majority of IR commands and the discrete ON and OFF power commands within the EZC-1.0 Controller.
This system can control all IR source components as well as RS-232 controlled components, including lighting.