MOON Evolution 750D CD Player / DAC
Intended to fulfill the demands of the most discerning music connoisseur, the 750D is a fully balanced design featuring our own M-AJiC32 circuitry (an asynchronous jitter elimination system) built around the ESS Technology SABRE-32 Reference Audio DAC.
The conversion process uses an astonishing 8 DAC's per channel working in 32-bit Hyperstream. The final result is previously unattainable musical reproduction from digital media, be it a CD, computer, music server, etc. The MOON 750D will bring you closer to the music than ever before, offering plenty of flexiblity while exemplifying seamless luxury.
The back panel features a complete array of digital input and output connections to meet all the needs of today's ever-widening technologies. The front panel includes a disc drawer for our own proprietary drive mechanism. Of course, all of the signature features you would expect in a MOON Evolution series digital product are present: revolutionary M-Quattro floating suspension, SimLink, i²DCf, just to name a few, as well as both RS-232 and IR ports for custom-install environments.
- The world's first true 32-bit asynchronous Digital-to-Analog converter
- ESS Technology SABRE32 eference DAC / Digital Filter (ES9018S) working in 32-bit Hyperstream to achieve unprecedented jitter immunity and low-level linearity via a patented Time Domain Jitter Eliminator
- Digital Audio Signal Processing with M-AJiC32 (MOON Asynchronous Jitter Control in 32-bit mode)
- A virtually jitter-free digital clocking system
- Proprietary CD drive system mounted on our M-Quattro gel-based 4-point floating suspension for vibration damping, allowing ambient & spatial cues in your recordings to come to life like never before; The fifth digital input
- Fully balanced differential digital and analog circuitry in a dual-mono design
- Separate digital & analogue power supplies using independent toroidal transformers
- Power supply voltage regulation includes i²DCf (Independent Inductive DC Filtering); There is one inductor dedicated to each integrated circuit type component (DAC, Op-Amp, etc.) in the audio circuit's signal path; 24 stages in all
- A very short capacitor-free signal path using a DC servo circuit and proprietary 18dB/octave analog filter
- RS-232 port for (i) full unsolicited bidirectional feedback and (ii) firmware updates
- IR input for external control
- SimLink controller port for 2-way communications with other compatible MOON components
4-Layer printed circuit boards with pure copper tracings for a much shorter signal path; This results in greater sonic accuracy and a dramatically improved signal-to-noise ratio
- Ultra rigid chassis construction to minimize the effects of external vibrations
- Accurate matching of the very finest quality electronic components in a symmetrical circuit design
- Includes FRM-3 remote control
An optional outboard power supply (820S) is available to further enhance the performance of the MOON 750D.
For more information, check out the brochure: MOON Evolution 750D DAC / CD Transport
Product may be subject to unavailability.
MOON Evolution 750D CD Player / DAC - Silver
MOON Evolution 750D CD Player / DAC - Black
MOON Evolution 750D CD Player / DAC - Black & Silver