LED Home Cinema projector
Created for discerning viewers the HD91 sets a new standard for colour performance with consistent, breath-taking, perfectly balanced colours from the first time, every time and for years to come. Whether you just fancy a relaxed movie night or immersing yourself in adrenaline-pumping 3D, the HD91 is the perfect choice for recreating the big-screen experience.
Powered by 3 x LEDs, the HD91 delivers enhanced image quality with a wide colour gamut, superior colour saturation and outstanding brightness using separate red, blue and green LEDs to produce intense yet accurate colours. Advanced switching of these LEDs provides increased image stability that rivals the performance of 3-chip DLP projectors. Because it uses an LED light source, the lamp life is very long (approx. 20,000 hours)
Using the inherent speed of DLP technology, The Optoma HD91 Full 3D projector can display true 3D content form almost any 3D display device, including 3D Blu-ray, PS3 and Xbox 360.
The HD-91 has some pretty impressive optics. It has a throw ratio range of 1.5 - 2.89:1. This means that it can be used to project effectively in larger rooms, while still ensuring perfect image quality.
Because of the colour profile of the LED light source, the projected image is much brighter than its ANSI brightness would indicate. This means you can project onto large screens and still get a bright, high contrast image.
The HD-91 is a particularly quiet projecter, with a noise level of 23dB, this means it wont distract you from the soundtrack of your favourite movies.
- Display Technology DLP
- Native Resolution 1080p 1920 x 1080
- Brightness1 (Bright Mode) 1000 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast 500,000:1
- Noise Level (Eco mode) 23dB
- Weight (kg) 7
- I/O Connectors
- Inputs: 2 x HDMI (1.4a 3D support), 1 x VGA, 1 x Component, 1 x Video
- Outputs: 3D-Sync, 2 x 12V Trigger
- Control: RS232 9 Pin
- Video Compatibility NTSC M/J, 3.58MHz, 4.43MHz PAL B/D/G/H/I/M/N, 4,43MHz SECAM B/D/G/K/K1/L, 4.25/4.4MHz 480i/p, 576i/p, 720p(50/60Hz), 1080i(50/60Hz), 1080p(50/60Hz)
- Throw Ratio 1.5 - 2.89:1
- Projection Screen Size 0.76 - 7.67m (30" - 300") Diagonal 16:9
- Projection Distance 1 - 10m
For more detailed information, have a look at the brochure: HD91 Brochure, (.pdf Format; 2560Kb)