Rotel RC-1570 Stereo Preamplifier
Rotel has been designing and manufacturing high performance components for dedicated enthusiasts for over 50 years. Those decades of experience, along with precise and efficient in-house manufacturing, are fully evident in Rotel separates. The RC-1570 stereo preamplifier, a blend of cutting edge digital circuitry with on-board Digital-to-Analogue conversation and classic analogue stages, is the latest example.
Beneath the clean lines and user friendly fascia of the RC-1570 lies highly sophisticated engineering. Both analogue and digital sources have been given equal consideration as today’s listener often has several digital sources, but may also enjoy legacy formats like vinyl LPs.
The RC-1570 stereo preamplifier is extremely flexible. A premium Wolfson stereo D/A converter handles critical conversion from digital data to analogue. A moving magnet phono stage rounds out the source capability. Optical, USB, XLR and single ended outputs are provided, as are two 12-volt triggers to control on/off operation of an amplifier and/or other components and RS-232 on a standard DB-9 connector.
In short, the RC-1570 is a tremendous value and the perfect upgrade for owners of older analogue-only preamplifiers.
- High quality pre-amplifier
- Inputs: 4 x line, 1 x MM phono, 1 x PC-USB, 2 x USB, 1 x XLR Balanced, 2 x coaxial, 2 x optical and Bluetooth
- Outputs: 1 x XLR Balanced, 2 x Pre out
- Rotel Link for system control via Rotel RT-12 and free Rotel Remote app (iOS devices)
- Ext remote, 2 x 12v trigger in, RS-232
- 24-bit, 192 kHz onboard DAC
- Tone Control with relay bypass
- Dimensions: W 431mm x H 99mm x D 320mm
Check out the brochure for more information: Rotel RC-1570 Brochure
Available in black or silver finishes in NZ.
Rotel RC-1570 Preamplifier - Silver
Rotel RC-1570 Preamplifier - Black
Rotel RC-1570 Preamplifier