Thorens TD 203 Turntable
The new reference for the entry level.
The TD 203 is a high-quality, out-of-the-box solution. The turntable comes fully assembled and is factory-set. It takes no more than five minutes from opening the box to playing music from a vinyl record.
The TD 203 leaves aficionados room to fine-tune and adjust the performance to their personal preferences. The tonearm, for example, offers facilities to adjust azimuth and overhang. The pick-up cartridge can be easily changed in a matter of minutes. The scope of delivery includes a specially designed transparent Perspex dust cover.
The new TP 82 Tonearm features a rolled aluminium construction and uni-pivot design - a first in this class. Its bearing is a carbide tip resting within an intricate arrangement of five small bearing balls. The tonearm comes pre-installed with the Thorens TAS 257 cartridge, a high-quality moving-magnet pick-up suitable for all MM phono inputs.
- Manually operated turntable
- Low noise, low voltage electronically speed controlled DC motor
- Adjustable belt tension
- Electronically adjustable platter speed (33 / 45 RPM)
- Uni-pivot design tonearm
- Thorens TAS 257 cartridge fitted
- Tonearm adjustable for azimuth and overhang
- Designed in Germany
- 3.53kg net weight
- MDF plinth with lacquer in High Gloss Red, Black or White
Datasheet is available - Thorens TD 203 Datasheet