The award winning Performance Graphite Optical cable allows you to experience superior sound quality when connecting DAC's, TV’s, CD players and Blu-ray players to amplifiers or receivers.
Performance Optical uses a polymethyl methacrylate acrylic glass optical fibre to comfortably transmit the higher bandwidth signals demanded by today's multi-channel digital audio links. The cable is optimised for a 'very low jitter' design to reduce digital errors, making for a cleaner audio data transmission. Here at QED we are so confident about the performance of our product that we offer a lifetime guarantee.
- Polymethyl methacrylate acrylic glass optical fibre
- Very low jitter design
- Very low loss < 0.15dB attenuation per metre
- Stepped refractive index
- Fluorinated polymer cladding material
- 24K gold plated Toslink connectors
- Precision engineered plug with integrated grip
- QED Lifetime Guarantee
Check out an excellent review:
What Hi-Fi - Award 'Best Optical Interconnect' 2011 & 2012