Pro-Ject Debut Carbon RecordMaster HiRes Turntable
The best just got even better
Pro-Ject's Debut RecordMaster was designed to set new standards in the turntable industry for the coming decade, and now the RecordMaster has an older brother, the RecordMaster HiRes turntable for high resolution recording in DSD quality.
Simply connect your Debut Carbon RecordMaster HiRes turntable to your PC, play a record, and rip your precious vinyl collection into High-Resolution Audio. The internal high class A/D converter supports native conversion from analogue to DSD 11.2 MHz digital. Using a PC application (Vinyl Studio Lite, supplied on CD) you are able to rip, edit and store tracks from your vinyl records. After doing so, you can enjoy your valuable record collection with all its authentic warmth and smoothness anytime and anywhere with digital convenience.
- Clear Perspex Lid included
- Acrylic Platter for lower resonance
- Ortofon 2M Red Cartridge
- Electronic Speed Control acts as a "speed box" for ultimate speed stability
- 8.6" Carbon Fibre Tone-Arm
- Heavier Platform for maximum rigidity and resonance control
- Flat belt, with shorter path, hidden beneath the platter
- Quality built-in Phono Pre-amplifier, with line out and USB, for PCM 24 bit/192 kHZ recording or DSD 11.2 MHz
Check out the brochure here - Pro-Ject Debut Record Master HiRes Turntable Brochure
If you're interested in the other Debut RecordMaster by Pro-Ject click - here