ELAC Debut 2.0 SUB 3030 12 Inch Subwoofer
The 3030 subwoofer from ELAC Debut 2.0 SUB series was designed and built to output incredible sound for an affordable price while fitting in almost any part of your room. And with ELAC's advanced SUB control 2.0 app (Available for download for Android and IOS), you can spec the EQ to perfectly match the surroundings.
BASH (Bridged Amplifier Switching Hybrid) amplifiers combine the sound quality of Class AB with the efficiency of Class D amplifiers. BASH uses a modulated switched mode power supply that tracks the input signal, supplying only the necessary voltage to the Class AB amp as needed. The latest BASH technology has gone through three core evolutions and is further refined in these latest ELAC Debut subwoofers.
Custom bass drivers
Custom long-throw drivers provide bass that is fundamental to accurately reproducing today’s demanding music and movie soundtracks.
Every ELAC Debut subwoofer is engineered for the long run with thick MDF outer walls and a luxurious textured vinyl finish. Their motto that the only parts of a speaker that should be moving are the speaker drivers themselves is evident.
Advanced Bluetooth® Control
Doing away with traditional analog controls, the SUB 3030 incorporates our advanced digital control system. Simply download the ELAC SubEQ app for your smartphone* and you have complete control of multiple subwoofers at the same time.
- Speaker type: Powered subwoofer with passive radiator
- Woofer: 1 x 12 Inch high-excursion doped paper cone
- Passive radiator: 1 x 12-inch high-excursion doped paper cone
- Frequency response: 25 to 150 Hz
- Crossover frequency: 50 to 150 Hz, continuously adjustable
- Amplifier Type: BASH-Tracking
- Maximum amplifier power: 1000 Watts peak / 500 Watts RMS
- Standby power consumption: 0.5 Watt
- Inputs: L/R/LFE RCA
Check out the brochure - ELAC Sub 12 inch 3030 subwoofer