Dynaudio Xeo Connect Wireless Transmitter
The new Dynaudio Connect wireless transmitter brings a new level of connectivity and convenience to the second generation Dynaudio Xeo and Focus XD models.
- WiFi (DLNA, Spotify Connect)
- High-Res Mode for streaming one digital input up to 24/96 to the Focus XD
- Multi Room Mode for simultaneous streaming of inputs up to 16/48 to Xeo (second generation) and Focus XD
The Connect is based on the Dynaudio Hub, sharing its form factor and offering the same analogue and digital audio inputs including a USB input for computers, while adding Wi-Fi integration for the home network, Bluetooth connectivity for streaming from mobile devices such as smartphones, and 24/192 compatibility on the optical and coaxial digital audio inputs.
When used together with the Focus XD, the Connect also is capable of lossless high-res streaming from the Connect to the speakers – with full 24 bit depth and up to 96 kHz sample rate high-resolution wireless audio transmission.
Smart phones or portable music devices can be easily be wirelessly paired to the Dynaudio Connect via Bluetooth with A2DP, apt-x and AAC compatibility. The Dynaudio Connect simply makes operating and listening to the Xeo (second gen) and Focus XD loudspeakers more convenient, versatile and easier than ever before.
- Transmission signal frequencies: 2.4 GHz, 5.2 GHz, 5.8 GHz
- Wireless signal resolution / sample rate: Accepts up to 24 bit / 96 kHz
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 140 x 32 x 105 mm
- Weight: 0.2 kg
- Power supply: Adaptor: 100- 240 V or Micro USB: 5V / min. 500 mA
- Analogue 3.5 mm Mini-jack stereo input
- Analogue RCA Stereo input
- Optical Digital Input (up to 24 bit/192 kHz)
- Coaxial Digital Input (up to 24 bit/192 kHz)
- Mini USB Input (up to 24 bit/96 kHz)
- Bluetooth (A2DP, apt-x, AAC)
Find out more information here - Dynaudio Connect Brochure / Connect vs. Hub