Astell & Kern SP1000M Gold Digital Audio Player
Astell&Kern knows the importance of materials and how much it can affect the end sound. Aluminium is used in most modern devices these days due to its low cost to produce and its considerable strength. And while Aluminium is a great material for these reasons, acoustically it can create some unwanted noise.
The SP1000M Gold solves this issue by replacing the aluminium with gold plated brass. The result is a sound signature that gives more depth and clarity than the original SP1000M. Pair that with a few extra upgrades such as an increase in memory and you have yourself the only digtal audio player you'll ever need.
The A&ultima SP1000M Gold is equipped with two AK4497EQ DACs. A separate DAC (Digital to Analog Converter) is dedicated to each independent left and right audio channel, producing a wider soundstage and better stereo separation.
With the addition of an Octa-Core CPU, the A&ultima SP-1000M Gold not only boots faster, but is able to process digital audio playback without lag or compromise in sound. This will provide the ultimate sound experience of any player currently on the market.
Equipped with a 4.1 inch, HD-resolution screen, the SP 1000M provides sharp images and vivid colors to display album art, music playback and player information. USB Type-C 3.0 support allows data transfers that are twice as fast as other Astell&Kern players. The A&ultima SP1000 also provides 10 hours of music playback and includes support for fast charging.
- Gold plated 99.7% Purity Brass Chassis
- Includes 128 GB of built-in storage capacity
- Add up to an additional 512 GB via Micro SD
- On-board dual AKM AK4497EQ DAC chips
- Equipped with an octa-core CPU
- Supports native 32-bit / 384 kHz audio playback
- Supports native bit-to-bit DSD playback up to 11.2 MHz
- Bluetooth V4.1 connectivity (A2DP, AVRCP, aptX HD)
- Battery life - Up to 10 hours continuous playback
- 4.1" touch screen display
- Robust, multi-functional control wheel key
- Inputs: USB 3.0 Type-C (for charging and data transfer)