Flawless Sonic Precision
An advanced combination of sonic technologies establishing an unprecedented new direction for audiophile design. A unique XStat transducer was developed to exclusively address the specific mechanical requirements of the Ethos. Its XStat panel is so visually transparent that it nearly vanishes when you're sitting and listening.
Proprietary Vojtko filtering technology is utilized for Ethos' electrostatic transducer. This audiophile quality network flawlessly preserves micro-acoustic subtleties while effortlessly handling the broadest range of dynamics contained within even the most demanding sonic source.
Ethos packs as much bass performance as possible into a sleek, compact design without compromise, with an extremely precise 24-Bit Vojtko DSP Engine in conjunction with a powerful 200W class-D amplifier to harness a stunning low-level performance.
It has a custom front-firing 8" PoweredForce woofer and precisely matched down-firing 8" passive radiator. This unique radiator enhances bass output and utilizes a full woofer suspension design to achieve maximize linearity during massive excursion.
- Handcrafted electrostatic speakers with lush wooden finishes
- 44" x 9.2" XStat CLS transducer
- 8" PoweredForce woofer & 8" passive radiator
- 200W class-D amplifier
- 24-bit Vojtko Digital Signal Processing engine
- Precision point-to-point wiring, polypropylene capacitors, massive air-core coils, and a custom wound E-I core transformer
- Frequency response: 34–23,000 Hz ±3dB
- Sensitivity: 92 dB / 2.83 volts / metre
- Impedance: 4 Ohms, 0.8 at 20kHz
- Recommended amp power: 20‒500 watts per channel
The magnificent Ethos is available in two beautiful wooden finishes; Black Ash and Dark Cherry. The cabinet is sleek and smooth to the touch, using only the finest quality hand-rubbed wood.
Download the brochure:
Martin Logan Ethos
Check out some raving reviews:
Dagogo / AV Hub / Soundstage Hi-Fi / Home Theater Hi-Fi / Hi-Fi World / AV Rev