Thor Technologies D1-45 Power Filter, with seven outlets. Thor's active voltage following technology clamps the voltage within a range of 275 V, unlike other brands' which may let through over 700 V! Provides seven protected AC sockets, plus Ethernet/phone line protection.
Entry Level Universal Protection
Thor Smart Filter Series is specifically designed to provide the highest level of power protection of any entry level protector available today. 18 separate AC Components plus 5 DC components create a powerful barrier against transient spikes and interferences – major causes of hardware and data failure. When it comes to minimising your equipment risk, we make no wild or glossy promises. Our products do what we say they do. The team at THOR Technologies have individually engineered each product to be the best in its class.
Ideal for typical users and applications
Ideal for home office equipment, computers, home theatre components, sewing machines, fridges, washing machines and for users wanting superior AC mains and telephone surge protection against incoming disturbances whether in inner
city, suburban, industrial, rural or domestic situations.
• Supply Voltage 240/Vac 50/Hz
• Maximum Current Rating 10amps/2400 W (Va)
• Clamping Voltage 275Vac
• Reaction Time less than 1 Nano Sec
• Maximum Transient Spike Impulse Current (AMPS) 156,000 amps. Equivalent to 39,000 Amps using UL1449 standard
• Maximum Energy Dissipation (Joules) 4588 Joules. Equivalent to 1550 Joules using UL1449 standard
• Protection Modes (all 7 outlets protects on all 3 conductors) Active/Neutral, Active/Earth, Neutral/Earth
• EMI/RFI Noise Reduction Filter
• Total Number of Protected AC Outlets 7
• RJ 45 Data Protection (1 in — 1 out)
• Earth Potential Rise Protection (DC)
• Earth leakage Range less than 1 milli amp
• Operating conditions Indoor/AC Mains
• Operating Temperatures -10C/+60C
• Saftey Approval No. Q01652
• Cable length 1.2